Clemmons – High Country Ramblers, Cynthia Stewart calling
Tuesday, June 5 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Let me introduce the band:
Kilby Spencer is from Crumpler NC and has been playing old-time music on fiddle for most of his life.
Kelley Breiding, a NC native an award-winning banjo player, propels the band’s sound with her rhythmic clawhammer style banjo.
Rick Davidson, from Lewisville NC, is a multi-instrumental award-winning string band musician.
Joanne Davidson, from Lewisville NC, is an accomplished upright bass and guitar player.
And our Caller Cynthia Stewart always makes it fun.
– No partner necessary, No experience necessary
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
General admission $9 (Members $8)
Full time students 23 and under $6 (Members $5)
FREE Lesson 7:30 – 8
Dance 8 – 10:30 pm with short break in middle
Clemmons Civic Club
Exit 184 from I-40
2870 Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons, NC
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers Website: www.FeetRetreat.com
Follow us on our Facebook Page: Fiddle and Bow Country Dancers
Join our Facebook Group: Fiddle and Bow Contra Dancers
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.