- This event has passed.
Contra Dance Clemmons – Atlantic Crossing, Caller Brian Hamshar
Tuesday, March 26 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
For over two decades Atlantic Crossing have been rocking the contra dance halls of New England and beyond and entrancing concert audiences with paintings in song of local history and more. Their music, drawn from the Celtic traditions of the British Isles as well as from Maritime and French Canada, lifts audiences from their seats, transports dancers to ever greater delight and strikes joyous notes at celebrations.
Peter Macfarlane – Fiddle, Low whistle, Vocals
Tristan Henderson – Mandolin, Bouzouki, Tenor Banjo, Harmonica, Foot Percusion, Bodhran, Djembe, Vocals
Rick Klein – Guitar, Bass, Vocals
No partner necessary, No experience necessary
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
General admission $9(Members $8)
Full time students 23 and under $6(Members $5)
FREE Lesson 7:30-8pm
Dance 8-10:30pm with short break in middle
Clemmons Civic Club
Exit 184 from I-40
2870 Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons, NC
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers Website: www.FeetRetreat.com
Follow us on our Facebook Page: Fiddle and Bow Country Dancers
Join our Facebook Group: Fiddle and Bow Contra Dancers
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.