- This event has passed.
Contra Dance Clemmons – Band George Paul and Rob Zisette – Caller Tavi Merrill
Tuesday, October 1 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Tuesday, October 1st, at Clemmons Civic Club we are privileged to have two excellent musicians. George Paul and Rob Zisette who will surely entertain us with some fabulous music.
George Paul is a pianist and composer who specializes in romantic waltzes and contra dance tunes.
And when Rob starts to play, the rest of us just go along for the ride. Together they will surely create musical magic.
Caller – Tavi Merrill.
Reveler, radical, calm lint. Calling dances just a wrinkle to the left of ordinary, since 2007.
No partner necessary! No experience necessary!
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30pm
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes, but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
Dance 8-10:30pm with short break in middle
Free Lesson 7:30-8pm
General admission $9 (Members $8)
Full time students 23 and under $6 (Members $5)
Clemmons Civic Club
Exit 184 from I-40
2870 Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons, NC
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers Website: www.FeetRetreat.com
Follow us on our Facebook Page: Fiddle and Bow Country Dancers
Join our Facebook Group: Fiddle and Bow Contra Dancers
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.