Contra Dance Salem College – Faux Paws and Callers George Segebade and Nick Boulet
Friday, February 1 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
No more sad faces! The wait is over!
Hurricane Florence might have delayed the event, but the not the fun we will have dancing to the wonderful music of Faux Paws.
Andrew VanNorstrand – Guitar
Chris Miller – Saxophones & Banjo
Noah VanNorstrand – Fiddle & Feet
Our own callers Nick Boulet and George Segebade will lead you through many enjoyable dances.
– No partner necessary, No experience necessary
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
General admission $10
Full time students 23 and under $6
FREE Lesson 7:30-8pm
Dance 8-11pm with short break in middle
Salem College: Bryant Hall
790 E. Salem Ave, Winston-Salem, NC
I40 Business exit is closed!!!
Access through I40, Highway52 South to Research Parkway, then turn left and then left on Rams and left on Salem.
(Bryant Hall houses the gym, fitness center and Salem Commons)
Enter from Salem Avenue near the athletic fields on the south
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers Website: www.FeetRetreat.com
Follow us on our Facebook Page: Fiddle and Bow Country Dancers
Join our Facebook Group: Fiddle and Bow Contra Dancers
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.