Deep Valley Drifters with George Segebade calling
Saturday, October 21 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday, October 21 at The Guilford Grange in Greensboro, we once again welcome the multi-talented Deep Valley Drifters along with George Segebade calling! Maria Fairchild gets the piano rockin’ and also plays banjo and guitar while Ted Ehrhard pulls out multiple melodies on fiddle, making it another dancer pleasing evening to enjoy with your friends at the Grange dance. The only other thing needed to make it a great evening is you!
George Segebade calls throughout the region as well as books the bands for our local dance and annual Feet Retreat dance weekend! “Mr. Feet Retreat” will make the evening fun with the many dances he has collected over the years. He is always happy to help new dancers understand how to do each dance so join in the fun with us!.
Parking should be OK now!
– No partner necessary, No experience necessary
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
General admission $10 (Members $8)
Full time students 23 and under $6 (Members $5).
Free Lesson 7:30 – 8
Dance 8 – 11:00 pm
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers
Fiddle & Bow Contra Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Location: Guilford Grange Hall. 4909 Guilford School Rd, Greensboro, NC.
*Note – Despite what internet mapping sites may show, Guilford School Rd is NOT accessible from Guilford College Rd.
Directions: Traveling in either direction on I-40, take Exit 213 (Guilford College Rd). At the end of the ramp, turn right and continue about a mile until you cross railroad tracks at West Market Street. In 100 more feet, turn left onto Lindley Rd. Go 4 tenths mi., then turn right onto Guilford School Rd. The Grange is the last building on the right.