- This event has passed.
Greensboro Grange – The Ones Improper and Caller Linda Cooper
Saturday, November 17 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Coming to The Greensboro Grange on November 17!
Whats more fun than a guitar and fiddle?
A guitar and fiddle PLUS a banjo, mandolin, hammered dulcimer, lap dulcimer, flute, sax , bodhran, bass, 12 string guitar, keyboard and maybe even a harmonica in various combinations of 7! That’s what is coming in the form of The Ones Improper playing favorite sets of various style for your dancing pleasure.
Caller will be Linda Cooper.
Lots of fun!!!
– No partner necessary, No experience necessary
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
General admission $10 (Members $8)
Full time students 23 and under $6 (Members $5).
Free Lesson 7:30 – 8
Dance 8 – 11:00 pm
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers
Fiddle & BowCountry Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Location: Guilford Grange Hall. 4909 Guilford School Rd, Greensboro, NC.
*Note – Despite what internet mapping sites may show, Guilford School Rd is NOT accessible from Guilford College Rd.
Directions: Traveling in either direction on I-40, take Exit 213 (Guilford College Rd). At the end of the ramp, turn right and continue about a mile until you cross railroad tracks at West Market Street. In 100 more feet, turn left onto Lindley Rd. Go 4 tenths mi., then turn right onto Guilford School Rd. The Grange is the last building on the right.