Our annual fund-raiser is ongoing through the end of December!
On December 5, Tuesday at Clemmons Civic Club we have an energetic band composed of two expert musicians – George Paul on keys and Nic Coker on fiddle – whom you’ve enjoyed in other well known bands. George Paul’s fingers fly over the keys making jazzy and improvised chords and rhythms. You get double the fun with new synergy thrown in!
Warren Doyle, one of our favorite callers from the Appalachian Mountains, will bring us flat-landers some jolly good dancing fun!
7:30 – Lesson time – for those new to contra dancing and those wanting to help with the lesson
8:00 – Dance begins
– No partner necessary, No experience necessary
– If you can walk, you can contra dance
– If new, join in the fun lesson at 7:30
– Bring clean, soft soled shoes with you to change into to protect floors
– Bring friends for more fun!
– Community dancing for all ages
– High energy, live music
– Everyone makes mistakes but nobody cares
– The more you do it, the easier and more fun it becomes
– Treat one another with care and respect, smile and have a good time
General admission $9 (Members $8)
Full time students 23 and under $6 (Members $5)
FREE Lesson 7:30 – 8
Dance 8 – 10:30 pm with short break in middle
Clemmons Civic Club
Exit 184 from I-40
2870 Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons, NC
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers Website: www.FeetRetreat.com
Follow us on our Facebook Page: Fiddle and Bow Country Dancers
Join our Facebook Group: Fiddle and Bow Contra Dancers
Fiddle & Bow Country Dancers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.